Friday, February 16, 2007

Patchai Kili Muthu Charam - Preview

Oh yes...I've certainly got out of hangover that I had post reading Usha's Kodumai Blog...and I'm definitely not trying to ape Kodumai Usha by providing a catchy title to this blog post.

This is the movie that I'm planning to see tonight - directed by Gautam Menon of Kakha Kakha fame!!! (I certainly want to discount the mediocre VV - which apparently turned out to be a blockbuster - given that there was no quality cinema during that film's release time and yes, certainly because of the BRAND Kamal).

I did listen to the songs of Patchai Kili Muthu Charam - not completely impressed with songs - it is a regular Gautam/Harris combination and it is something that I'm used to now - though "Un Siripinil" may end up as a chartbuster in the coming days.

The main reason to watch this movie - that too first day is - because of the trailer - which makes me feel that this movie indeed would be be slick and racy. And another major reason is JO. Her "suppose to be" last but one appearence and if the trailers are of any indication - she seems to have captured a meaty role in this movie.

So folks, I will follow up with a review of this movie either tonight or tommorrow. So watch out this space...

No comments: