Monday, December 31, 2007

Top 5 Movies of 2007

After seeing too many top 5s & top 10s, I thought its my turn to rate the "My Top 5 Movies of 2007". This is purely based on the movies that I watched in the year 2007 and I must say it was a tough call to make the top 5. What an year it was and here you go...

  1. Taare Zameen Par - An out of the world movie experience. Hats off to Aamir, Amol & Darsheel.
  2. Guru - Who else can make a bio-pic as interesting as Mani Sir could do in the Indian film industry.
  3. Mozhi - A movie that told the outside world that even Tamil film industry can stand up to the likes of Munnabhai's.
  4. Chak De India - An inspiring movie that proved the world that Shahrukh Khan is NOT all about stammering & lover boy. Given a chance King Khan will never miss an opportunity to ROCK!
  5. Om Shanti Om & Sivaji for their "no-nonsense-only-pure-entertainment" value.

And here is wishing you all a very happy, safe & prosperous new year!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

KATRADHU THAMIZH , METRO deserved a mention

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.